Advice on stocking...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hsherman1986

Aquarium Advice FINatic
ok, so I want to get a new algea eater for my tiger barb tank. It is a 20g, six tiger barbs, and soon to be four green tiger barbs as well. There is a CAE in there currently, but he is starting to outgrow the tank, so it is time for him to move to a bigger home. Could I keep a rubberlip pleco with them (these are the only pleco's that i like)? I would just get ottos, but I just added two to the tank, and they dissappeared.

Also, what SA Cichlids could I keep with a pair of angels, clown loaches, dojos, GBR (only one male, still looking for a female to go with him) and emerald cories (you know, the monster cories)? I am thinking of going that route with my 55g, instead of the community that I started (also planning on getting a rubberlip for this tank)

a rubberlip would be fine with teh TBs. but the tank is going to be crowded with 10 3" monsters rampaging around!
docile SAs are the best bets with angels. there are many to choose from. you have to narrow down your options.

Back
Top Bottom