Advise needed: What do I keep in my Biube 35 ...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Soni

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I got a buibe 35 a week back... N after a fishless cycle for 4 days I got 2 fancy goldfish... But I m abit confused with my decision.. How big will the goldfish grow n my research says I have already overstocked it... Should I return back the goldfishes to the shop n get some small fishes.... Pls help .. I feel already attached to the fishes n don't want to be cruel to them ... So if I have to return them then I need to do it soon.. N I can't even afford a big fish tank .. Pls advise

I got a buibe 35 a week back... N after a fishless cycle for 4 days I got 2 fancy goldfish... But I m abit confused with my decision.. How big will the goldfish grow n my research says I have already overstocked it... Should I return back the goldfishes to the shop n get some small fishes.... Pls help .. I feel already attached to the fishes n don't want to be cruel to them ... So if I have to return them then I need to do it soon.. N I can't even afford a big fish tank .. Pls advise

You could keep 2 of the goldfish and rehome the others.
Your tank hasn't cycled after only 4 days, so you will need to test daily for ammonia and nitrite, and change out as much water as it takes to bring the levels down close to zero.

If you get a heater and go tropical, a whole world of opportunities opens up to you :)

Yea, I would rehome them, you need a 40 gallon to keep those
I would take them back and get some smaller fish

Thanks for the reply.... I have no other fishes except for the 2 fancy goldfish.. This is my first tank.. But I think I should give them back n get some small fishes.... But I don't have a proper heater... Which smaller fishes should I introduce? N thank you once again to the reply..

Back
Top Bottom