Wanted: African cichlid fry/juvies - NYC, Fresh meadows, 11366

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

skald89

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi,

I am looking to restart my tank. I am looking for african cichlid fry or young A. cichlids. I am looking for certain species but might consider other species as well. Only looking for pure bred species and not hybrids. Please email me pictures or videos of the fish that you would sell to me.

Species:
Yellow labs (Electric Yellow Cichlid)
Red Zebras
P. Acei (Yellow tail)
Bumblebee Cichlid
Gold Sexfasciatus Cichlid
Tretocephalus Cichlid
Yellow Peacock Cichlid

Good luck! I travel up to NY for work on occasion. If you still need them I may be up that way in a few weeks. So if you don't find them sooner, let me know!

Good luck! I travel up to NY for work on occasion. If you still need them I may be up that way in a few weeks. So if you don't find them sooner, let me know!

Thank you very much! Where do you usually come to in NY?

I am looking for someone locally who is selling pure fry. If they are sexed, I would like a 1 male and the rest females. Please let me know how many you have, if they are sexed, your price, and where you live.

List of fish[/b
2-3 - P. Acei/elegans
4-5 - Rusty cichlids
4-5 - Yellow labs

I would like I live in Fresh meadows (11366) Queens. I am looking for people in Queens or parts of long island.

Contact
Email - Clfiltering@gmail.com
Phone number (txt/call) - 718 514 3658

Thank you

I have fry, but live in Michigan :/ They are still quite small though.

Thanks for the offer. I am not too fond of the look of the Pundamilia Nyererei. As well, I am trying to find local sellers to save money, I am somewhat on a budget.

Good luck selling them. :)

I have bought from a local person P. Acei fry. I am still looking for rusty and yellow labs.

Back
Top Bottom