Wanted: african cichlids

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know someone selling 1" maingano for $5/each, I could pick some up this Saturday. Shipping that size isn't a problem, but are they too small to mix with your current stock? Shipping in breather bags and Priority Mail shouldn't be more than $10 for up to 6.
I have a number of ruby red peacock juvies available for the same price, but I wouldn't recommend mixing them with your aggressive mbuna.

i might be interested in the maingano's sometime next week, i just bought a few fish locally so i'm going to wait till next paycheck..bills, bills and more bills!!
1" is actually the size of a few of my fish and they are doing great.

thank you!

The guy with the maingano's is from NJ, but we will both be attending the CCA meeting in Silver Spring on Saturday. I can ask him to bring fish to the meeting, but he's not local (I'm in MD) and I'm not sure whether he ships.

The guy with the maingano's is from NJ, but we will both be attending the CCA meeting in Silver Spring on Saturday. I can ask him to bring fish to the meeting, but he's not local (I'm in MD) and I'm not sure whether he ships.

OK no problem! sent you a PM.

Back
Top Bottom