African Dwarf Frogs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

prettylatte

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hello,
I need some African dwarf frogs or other invertebrates that are very hardy. I've kept African dwarf frogs for several years before, but are they tropical? I already have a tropical tank but what temperature are they best at? And are there any other easy to keep invertebrates

Sorry, didn't mean to post yet! But are there any other easy to keep breed under the shrimp, snail, or frog category?

I've had mystery snails before but not much luck keeping them alive for long. Ghost shrimp are easy to care for and mine lived for about a year and a few months.

I've had mystery snails before but not much luck keeping them alive for long. Ghost shrimp are easy to care for and mine lived for about a year and a few months.

Thanks!! That's a really awesome idea!

Cherry shrimp seem to be pretty easy to care for. Mine have bred like crazy. The tank is kept around 78 degrees f. But I already see that it's not good to keep fish with them. Every time I put a fish in the tank, I start to see half-eaten shrimp. I just have the shrimp in their own ten-gallon now. If you wanted an invertebrate to keep with fish, then I don't recommend them.
(And I'm pretty sure that frogs are vertebrates, since they have backbones.)

Back
Top Bottom