AFTER CHRISTMAS BRS GROUP BUY! join now

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have both and use both. The squirt bottle is great, I use it to squirt around in the tank and the power heads stir the food around. I do use the baster to blow off rock and target feed. If you want me to add you to the BRS just let me know and I will be glad to

Ok add me. I see something worth buying - ATO ;)

We have plenty of people for the buy I am going to go ahead and send the list into BRS this weekend. I am not sure when we will have to have it in buy and with being busy with Xmas I want to go ahead and get it in on Sunday. Thank you all for joining, I hope they have some great sales next week. Happy Holidays to you all!

Too Late

Sorry guys, I'm just seeing this now but would love to participate in the group. Please let me know if there is a way I could be added before Christmas. I've had several orders through BRS and am holding off to place a big order on a sale. Thanks in advance for your help.

Thanks! Jumped the gun and had already pm'ed. Let me know if you need further info from me. Thanks a lot, I'm glad I caught this.

Back
Top Bottom