albino cory

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pipedreamer86

Aquarium Advice Freak
Im just wondering, does anyone know what species od cory this is? I bought one from my local petsmart, and it bred with my emerald cories. While the babies, now nearly adult size, share most of the characteristics of my emeralds, they have very pronounced red in their tail regions, and near the head. I have seen albinos sold elsewhere always just listed as "albino cory cat" but albino isnt a species its a genetic trait. I am trying to see if my babies are hybrids of some type or is the albino an albino emerald. Thanks.

Im just wondering, does anyone know what species od cory this is? I bought one from my local petsmart, and it bred with my emerald cories. While the babies, now nearly adult size, share most of the characteristics of my emeralds, they have very pronounced red in their tail regions, and near the head. I have seen albinos sold elsewhere always just listed as "albino cory cat" but albino isnt a species its a genetic trait. I am trying to see if my babies are hybrids of some type or is the albino an albino emerald. Thanks.

Bumb because im still curious

Back
Top Bottom