Albino peacock identification

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kathrine

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hi. Please help me identify
I'm thinking
Lemon jake
Eureka jake or
Aulonocara ruby red.

The yellowish one. Has color. I think it's a male. But could be to young still.

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1397922555.401888.jpg

I had one and they called it a strawberry peacock not sure if it's the right name or if the lfs just called it that

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1397960185.830447.jpg

Here's another baby. He had more blue on him. It faded since yesterday.

Ok thanks for the response people. I figured it out. After getting ahold of the breeder finally He's an Albino Firefish. So when he's grown up he will look like. ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1398003612.499421.jpg

What I really would like is 2 blue neons. And females to breed. Such a beautiful breed. Colors I love.

I would like to put them in a show.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1398092313.249011.jpg
    ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1398092313.249011.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 69
Yeah, you can feed krill and shrimp to them. Not good to feed all the time but maybe 1 time a week or something. It helps with color. And you can also speed growth by feeding them 3-4 times a day

Yeah, you can feed krill and shrimp to them. Not good to feed all the time but maybe 1 time a week or something. It helps with color. And you can also speed growth by feeding them 3-4 times a day

Yep, already doing that, lol. Use NLS, and a homemade quality flake from my LFS, and a few pieces of krill sporadically.

I use pellets. For my fry. I use pellets and flakes crushed up very fine. They do way better then the store bought stuff. And it's cheaper.

Back
Top Bottom