Alex's tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

clowninround

Aquarium Advice FINatic
My husband is starting to put his tank together and he was asking me if he can put a dwarf angel with a pygmy angel. It's funny because I got my angels and he wasn't sure what to do with his. I think he still wants angels, just different than what I have. He's got a 90 with 4 chromis in there now. He wants to get a baby snowflake so would a pygmy be a bad idea?

Believe it or not, pygmy's are actually meaner than dwarfs for the most part. If he gets them, I would try adding them at the same time. Two small angel species in a 90 gal should be just fine as long as there is plenty of rock. If not, I would avoid it as angels are extremeley territorial.

The snowflake will not really be a concern as long as it's fed. They are rather lazy and will only venture out for food if they need to. Feed every two to three days until satiated and it should be fine.

Cheers
Steve

MY sfe doesn't usually stray from his cave, if he does its because he knows its feeding time. HE ate from my hand the third day that I got him. It was awesome :twisted:

It went very well, will post pics as soon as I return from Oregon. Both pics of his tank and mine. Been kinda busy with school :D

Back
Top Bottom