Algae

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I now that is what i have read about them that they are aggressive, the only thing i have seen is alottle territorial somtimes with his cave bu usualy it just gets over it and moves lol, once a day right now I was feeding 2 times a day up untill about 2-3 weeks ago.

Ok. stick with once a day and be diligent with water changes. See how that goes. Make sure everyone gets some with one small feeding and don't let stuff float all over the tank and not get eaten (if possible).

I've got a couple hermits in there and if there is Abu food left over I usually see them I've but within the hour, would you say water change every week?

Yes. Just remember, everything you add must be removed, by YOU. Just because something has been eaten doesn't mean it's gone. It's just changed to something else. This is why I tell people that "cleanup crews" have been invented by companies to sell livestock. You are the cleanup crew in a closed system. Feed a dog a sandwich and you still have to pic up his poop!
Weekly water changes are a good start. Once a day, reasonable feeding (I'm worried about the puffer getting looked at as food).

That puffer has been with these fish for over a year. And I thought the same thing and has been have been watching him and he just kind of stays to himself

Yup ha thanks, I want to get rid of my Niger trigger soon it just really doesn't fit he's kind too big right now, and my Undulate Triggerfish is one stingy fish when i feed my fish i usually put 2 small chunks of shrimp it usually tanks a whole chunk for itself and goes i its cave and eats it there lol.

So after about a week if changing my feeding plan, and a water change looks like the algae is starting to disparate a little not much planning in doing another water change in a couple days, kinda busy right now with wrestling but will get it done

Do I did a water change last week(not as big as as I hoped I didn't have enough time) algae is still the same if not getting a little worse, should I change my light schedule?

Back
Top Bottom