Almond leaves

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey Dave, that's a stand up seller there.. Amazon has mine due in the 21-27 haha, guess I should have spring for the better shipping.. Hey casa, are you thinking if trying them too?

Brookster looks like we are starting to turn people to the darkside hahaha
hey! Whatever keeps it interesting... Right?!? I got some 5000k cfl's in my hood and it gives it a nice darker lighting, I think it will compliment the tannins beautifully while still keeping my plants happy..

I think I will just keep my 5050 RGB leds for now cos I'm going to have to buy a whole new lighting system for my hood it's going to be a pain in the butt

I'm going to print that and use it as my tank background;)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Just got a full set up for free because the bloke ain't got the time for it any more got some good bog wood and plant not sure what they are but doing to donate the tank to the kids school but use the plants and bog wood for mine :) ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1400509506.776562.jpg

Score! The wood will help with pH drop and tannins in the apisto tank, the fry also benefit tremendously from moss in finding little niblets and hiding spots.

Pics a bit blurry, swords or crypts, either wood be fine in low light, just add root tabs under them and they'll grow fine.

Back
Top Bottom