Always dead?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lwhite281

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Is this place always so quiet? As large as the state of Texas is you would think there would be more aquarium enthusiasts that would post in here.
Let's get this party started! Wooo Hooo!
Sorry, I had some caffeine this morning...

I agree this place is always dead I wish we had more people that would post on here. I would love t meet anyother people in my area that are interested in aquariums.

sorry it has taked me so long to post, but I am still around just have a lot of crap going on at home life just sucks sometimes, I hope everything is going good for you It seems we are the only ones that post on here. I have a brother inlaw that live in the woodlands what part of houston are you from?

Tess

I'm fron the NW part of Houston, but currently live in the Heights. I used to work in the Woodlands, so I'm familiar with the area.

I suppose it's my turn to apologize for taking so long to respond. I haven't been checking this forum because I haven't had any fish issues. haha

Personally I think these regional forums need to be somewhat combined. One for each state is too many. You could have Texas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Arkansas, and Louisiana and just call it "South Central United States". Then do the same in other areas as well.

Back
Top Bottom