am i fully stocked?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think your right ryan-peddle. Im going to get a breeding net. Although- she may be in there awhile.. she isnt HUGE yet..you can just tell she is more round and has a lil bump .

Well, luckily my bf and I are in this together. But I bet you can convert him! There's a fish for everyone!

Rosenweiss said:
Well, luckily my bf and I are in this together. But I bet you can convert him! There's a fish for everyone!

Lol, bettas got my girlfriend. :D how old are you and your boyfriend

Watch out Rosenweiss...we started out in it together as well but now I've crossed over to..the dark side :vader: Now he thinks I'm nuts lol

Watch out Rosenweiss...we started out in it together as well but now I've crossed over to..the dark side :vader: Now he thinks I'm nuts lol

Haha, well I don't have the finances to go nuts right now. Unfortunately. XD

Haha, well I don't have the finances to go nuts right now. Unfortunately. XD

It might just be for the best that way. I'm constantly thinking...omg..what if I have to move?! It's going to be a nightmare...

Yeah, that's a serious consideration here. I would rather get a permanent home before I go crazy with MTS.

Just wanted to try to encourage folks to stay on topic here. We are not really helping the OP out with their original question.

Oops! Thanks missie..sorry, I know better.

28...but I have 3 little kids that run me ragged and I feel 100 ;)

25 here. i feel 50 though.. i have a 3 year old girl and 8 year old step son~

Back
Top Bottom