For Sale: Amazon Sword Bulk Sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

P220

Aquarium Advice Activist
I've got about 10 Amazon Swords developing on a runner, 6 of which are ready to be pulled off. So, if anyone wants'em to get an Amazon Sword selling business going :D I'll ship them ALL off to you for $7 (US only, through paypal)

Of course if anyone just wants one or whatever, I can do that to, for the same $7... just trying to get rid of them.

87749-albums13862-picture68525.jpg

There's another runner developing to... so in about a month should have about a dozen more

I have similar baby swords on a runner too on a ruffled sword plant. Do you just pull them off? Also do you trim the runner after the harvest?

Sent from my SM-P600 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

You should be able to just pinch the crown of the plantlet and peel it off, leaving the runner to make more. But I've seen a few that seemed to grow in the runner, making it impossible to peel off. I cut the last runner I had off, but then the sword shot out two... so now I'm scared to cut off these two because i really don't want more, lol

If you have any left would be interested

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

All I can see are the 6 that Chard is going to get a minimum of. How many are you wanting? If I find a few more in the Swords tangled runners Monday (when I'm going to ship Chards out) I can let you know. Otherwise, it might be a few weeks, when the new runner starts to make some

When ever you get them no rush 5 or 6

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom