And I start!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Exciting isn't it. I am looking forward to a upgrade in march if all goes as planned. I want a 180 or a 120 with some powerful lighting to support lots of sps coral. My tank has been up almost a year now and just starting to look like a reef.

I guess I haven't posted one in a long time. I just with my corals were bigger so you can see them in the photo. Thanks for Tue complement.

I have been thinking that I should add to my CUC. I have one emerald crab, 5 hermits, 2 Mexican turbo and one other snail I don't remember what it is called. I was thinking of ordering a bunch of snails from reef cleaners. Any advice?

Just thinking snails for now. I am going to order from reefcleaners and three day mail. I will pick up crabs locally

I moved my rock around and now if I change out 5 gallons of water I have. Sps and a clam out of the water. Should I use a pump to do the water changes thru the sump? I know I need to clean it at this point but if I do it this way I will not be able to vacuum up the cyano that I have

Just got my order of snails from reefcleaners and one of my orders was 30 of the dwarf cerith snails. I must have been sent 100. I'm sure that no one is going to sit there and count out 30 of these tiny animals.

jjamontan said:
Just got my order of snails from reefcleaners and one of my orders was 30 of the dwarf cerith snails. I must have been sent 100. I'm sure that no one is going to sit there and count out 30 of these tiny animals.

Cool! Bonus snails!! :)

So today I am going to do a water change clean the power heads, overflow box, filter socks, skimmer return pump change out the carbon and gfo. I am also going to empty and clean out ky sump. It will be the first time cleaning out the sump.

I haven't done that forever...and never for the sump. Thanks for reminding me how much I'm slacking! Lol. Only thing I've been changing is the 'filter socks'...aka panty hose on my tank. Just toss them and put a new one on. Strangely effective and cheap.

Back
Top Bottom