android update

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It is not even working at all. Please fix this. I currently have it uninstalled. You an do it!

IMO, keep it loaded and keep trying to start it up. Every time it crashes, it sends a report to the devs and the more crash reports they get, the faster they'll get on the stick and fix it. I've sent about 500 crash reports today lol.

I also have a Droid2 and mine started crashing before I updated, so I uninstalled and reinstalled the updated version and it also crashes everytime I try to load it. Please help!! I am officially an AA addict and am starting to go through withdrawls!!! Facebook just does not fill the void anymore LOL but very serious!!

The issue has been reported. Let's give it some time and give them a chance to fix it.

I have a droid 2 havint been able to use app since yesterday. I uninstalled and re installed but hasnt fixed the issue.. just says when i open app that it has crashed and an error report was sent.. any ideas?

It crashes each time I open it on my EVO. I am using my web browser to post, but it can be a pain.

I am updating mine just now, hope it works. so frustrating I can't get onto AA

Did the same. Tried to uninstall and re-install.. no Buenos. Hopefully its up n going soon. Its a lain to use the forum on the regular site and I'm too lazy to get on my laptop all of the time.

Im tired of using my phones web browser... i miss the app to the point if i could pat someone on the street to fix it like it was a fix it self i would. Im fining so bad i have resorted to looking at facebook again.... no it's not working.

I know the feeling!! Hopefully it won't be to much longer before it is fixed. I'm going to wear out my phone from checking all the time......:)

Andriod 2 app not working.

grrr mine is still not working!!! Is anyone else still having this problem with the Adroid2??

Just be patient folks... They are working on it. Use your phone's browser in the meantime. No need to flood them with crash reports, they know about it.

Just be patient folks... They are working on it. Use your phone's browser in the meantime. No need to flood them with crash reports, they know about it.

This app issue came up on another forum and the following point was made (quite correctly IMO): Just roll the app back to the last working vers. 1.2.7 till they figure out what went wrong with the newest vers.

Seems like a good solution, don't you think?

This app issue came up on another forum and the following point was made (quite correctly IMO): Just roll the app back to the last working vers. 1.2.7 till they figure out what went wrong with the newest vers.

Seems like a good solution, don't you think?

Its happens before i updated. That was reason i did.

Its happens before i updated. That was reason i did.

I take it you mean it was crashing on 1.2.13. That's where the trouble started and 1.2.7 (where's .8-.12 btw?) was well before that. Roll backs are quite common, but so is testing an update before rolling it out lol.

Yes it did.

Is it all possible the problem is on the server side or in vBulletin? I picked up Forum Runner Free from the market ( http://market.android.com/details?id=net.endoftime.android.forumrunner.free ) which you can also connect to Aquarium Advice with, but that crashes same thing. Isn't it usually when 1 forum crashes 2 clients, its a server-side issue?

If it was the server, why is the iphone/ipad/etc app still working?

Back
Top Bottom