Angelfish and Dwarf Gourami

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

schoeplein

Aquarium Advice Addict
Could I house one dwarf gourami and a few angelfish in the same tank, or will the gourami be too offended by their longer fins? I love the color and shape of the gourami, and the look and attitude of angelfish. The gourami I have in my smaller tank is kind of an a*hole. :D

Sent from my SM-T310 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I want to put these in a 65g planted tank.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I have two gourami's.....one Dwarf and one Blue 3-spot.....and two large angels together in my community 60-gallon. They all get along just fine! The only tensions are when the angels lay eggs, but they do that off in a corner so they just keep everyone away from that one corner.

I have two gourami's.....one Dwarf and one Blue 3-spot.....and two large angels together in my community 60-gallon. They all get along just fine! The only tensions are when the angels lay eggs, but they do that off in a corner so they just keep everyone away from that one corner.

Have you successfully raised the angels eggs?

I've got a big 3 spot in with 5 angels. I don't think the angels have figured out he's not one of them, lol

Back
Top Bottom