Angelfish breeding :S

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Aquaholic1

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hi there I've just came home about 30 mins ago and sat in front of my aquarium enjoying the view of my beautiful fish.
Then I had my roast dinner (which was delicious). The next thing my two out of three angelfish are laying eggs on my filter. HELP MEEEE!! I don't know what to do as I have 20 or so other fish including loaches and a bristle nose pleco.

Any good advice NEEDED!!!

Thanks guys.

Attachments

• image-3111272539.jpg
    image-3111272539.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 66
Just leave them some may hatch others will be eaten.

By the morning they will be gone.

Hi there I've just came home about 30 mins ago and sat in front of my aquarium enjoying the view of my beautiful fish.
Then I had my roast dinner (which was delicious). The next thing my two out of three angelfish are laying eggs on my filter. HELP MEEEE!! I don't know what to do as I have 20 or so other fish including loaches and a bristle nose pleco.

Any good advice NEEDED!!!

Thanks guys.

It's near impossible to remove the eggs from a surface without damaging them, so just wait and see if they protect them long enough for them to hatch to wiggler stage. At that point they'll move them to another surface and you can suck them up with a turkey baster and move them to a hatching tank.

Prepare for the breeding pair to be aggressive towards other tankmates also, especially the other angel.

Back
Top Bottom