Angelfish Size

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FishgirlCW

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I was wondering how big your Angelfish are differing on size. I have a Half-Black Angelfish and it is about 4 inches in body size. If you count it's find, it's a good 8 inches. I just wanted to know the size of your Angelfish. Thanks, and I'm looking forward to your comments.

i have several different breeds and all are from 3 to 5 inch body size . some angels get larger than others. i have seen some the size of a small dinner plates. i now have 6 breeding pairs and about 50 young ones about 2 inch body size. i should have 3 more breeding pair soon as they pair off. i have a few pics on my profile

i have several different breeds and all are from 3 to 5 inch body size . some angels get larger than others. i have seen some the size of a small dinner plates. i now have 6 breeding pairs and about 50 young ones about 2 inch body size. i should have 3 more breeding pair soon as they pair off. i have a few pics on my profile

Thanks, we have a few that size, but then we have a massive one. They were all purchased at the same time, but he's the only male. He has mated with the others before, but only two of the 1,000 eggs made it

Back
Top Bottom