angelfish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thought I was done, here you go, a fish compatibility chart I ran into today

Freshwater & Brackish Compatibility Chart

I've kept fish together that the chart there says isn't possible, and I've had bad endings with fish that chart says should work perfectly, so what does that tell you? Every fish type is very different, and then each individual fish has it's own personality.

Angels are good community fish. Yeah there are some accounts of them either spazzing out or killing a small fish, but it's really not that common. People keep angelfish in communities all the time, so there are freak things that are going to occur, but all in all I wouldn't hesitate to put them with some schoolers, just pick something bigger than juvenile neons or adult green neons.

Yeah Angels don't kill anything bigger than their mouths from what I have experienced, but still attack if they are in a territorial mood. IMHO though Neons are a no-go. Eventually it'll happen...

But saying that, I've seen 9 of 10 neons get eaten, then a lone Neon left alone by the Angels for years, too. That would be in my Auntie's tank... It's weird.

have my koi angels with mix of platys mollies,and with babies never been touched just little bit aggressive now and again mostly to each other

Back
Top Bottom