Angelfish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

90gallonn

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Would a flame angel and a coral beauty angel get well in a 90 gallon with plenty of live rock

They probably would not get along. They look so similar that they would be likely to fight

Dwarf angels are best kept one to a tank. They are usually good with other tankmates, but don't play nicely with one another.

I have a flame, coral beauty and a black tail in my 300. They are all quite old and have chased each other for years with no ill effect. I have lots of places to get away, so nobody gets hurt.

In a 300g, they should have plenty of room to avoid one another. 100 gallons per fish is a lot of space. I'm guessing they don't pal around with one another? I love Angels and eventually want a 300g. I may have to try two dwarfs to go with the scribbled angel I want.

In a 300g, they should have plenty of room to avoid one another. 100 gallons per fish is a lot of space. I'm guessing they don't pal around with one another? I love Angels and eventually want a 300g. I may have to try two dwarfs to go with the scribbled angel I want.

They don't like each other at all. In fact they try to avoid each other.

Back
Top Bottom