angle fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It really depends on what one your are going to keep. What one are you wanting to keep?

i have a 90 gallon tank (no fish yet). what would you recomend? because people says it's hard to meet their food requirement.

Anglers??? no way... they are not cute at all. :?
i am talking about angle fish... well.. actually i was thinking about coral beauty too. so the rest will be hard to take care?

No, for the most part most of the dwarf angels are pretty easy to keep. The mac angel is the easiest to keep for the large angels.

leesanhua said:
Anglers??? no way... they are not cute at all. :?
i am talking about angle fish... well.. actually i was thinking about coral beauty too. so the rest will be hard to take care?

I misinterpreted your post too. I think you switched the last two letters around. You wrote "angle" as in "a 60 degree angle" which prompted austinsdad's post about angler fish. I think you meant "angel" which is a heavenly being as well as various types of FW & SW fish.

From one of the spelling police on the board. :wink:

leesanhua said:
all right. but i know angle can't keep in reef tank, right?

It would be a tight fit adding any angel larger than a dwarf to a 90g tank.
All angels are a gamble to a reef system. Dwarfs seem to be a safer bet around corals. I had a coral beauty for years without a problem and have heard good things about the flame angel. Both very pretty fish and maybe ones for you to consider.
The large angels are known to be coral munchers and clam nippers so although I'm sure it's done, I wouldn't put one in a tank with soft or sps corals and clams.

Back
Top Bottom