Angry clowns

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nick862

Aquarium Advice Activist
Have added 2 humbug damsels as every other fish seems to die within a month and I think it's because of my two clowns that like to host my hammer and leather mushroom Which are on separate sides of my 46g corner tank, have had a 6 line wrasse, 2 clowns and fire fish for about 4 years from the start and are health.

I added the humbugs cuz I know that they are also aggressive and I'm hoping they can hold there own although they are smaller thanmy clowns, thought that would help with who's boss in the tank.

Cheers

What I wanted to know is will a clown allow any new comers as I'm starting to think not, I don't have a huge tank so tangs and triggers are out out of the question, I can only add smaller fish most of the time and they always get bullied.

Have added 2 humbug damsels as every other fish seems to die within a month and I think it's because of my two clowns that like to host my hammer and leather mushroom Which are on separate sides of my 46g corner tank, have had a 6 line wrasse, 2 clowns and fire fish for about 4 years from the start and are health.

I added the humbugs cuz I know that they are also aggressive and I'm hoping they can hold there own although they are smaller thanmy clowns, thought that would help with who's boss in the tank.

Cheers

What I wanted to know is will a clown allow any new comers as I'm starting to think not, I don't have a huge tank so tangs and triggers are out out of the question, I can only add smaller fish most of the time and they always get bullied.

What type of clowns are they? They should allow new fish unless it is one of the more aggressive species.

It's a True Percula Clownfish, the male seems the most aggressive, having a corner take doesn't help

Back
Top Bottom