Free: Anubias Barteri var Nana

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Crepe

Aquarium Advice Addict
This anubias nana has been growing in my tank for a year and has been abused, cut, experimented on and left out to dry. It's right now in hospice as it makes its final journey to the vortex where plants do not return from: the koi pond. Whoever wants these plants can have them. They're attached to lava rocks so are ready to be placed anywhere. They're nice and healthy (been letting them recover) and amongst the three rocks there are ~10-12 leaves?

Just pay for shipping:6 dollars and they'll be out by tomorrow(if you pay tonight or tomorrow afternoon(before 3 o'clock) ) or on monday.

This is probably ~ 13 dollars at your local pet store and about 10 bucks shipped on plant forums...so get it while you can. It reaches an untimely death on wednesday.

Crepe said:
This anubias nana has been growing in my tank for a year and has been abused, cut, experimented on and left out to dry. It's right now in hospice as it makes its final journey to the vortex where plants do not return from: the koi pond. Whoever wants these plants can have them. They're attached to lava rocks so are ready to be placed anywhere. They're nice and healthy (been letting them recover) and amongst the three rocks there are ~10-12 leaves?

Just pay for shipping:6 dollars and they'll be out by tomorrow(if you pay tonight or tomorrow afternoon(before 3 o'clock) ) or on monday.

This is probably ~ 13 dollars at your local pet store and about 10 bucks shipped on plant forums...so get it while you can. It reaches an untimely death on wednesday.

I'll take it

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom