Wanted: Anubias broad leaf

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MICEY

Aquarium Advice Freak
looking for some Anubias broad leaf starts seen some from mylais on aquabid but would prefer us grown plants they where selling for $6.99
other non cyrpts low light plants might be of interest

Are they from aquatic magic? If so it will take close to a month for them to arrive

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I tried buying from them, and let's just say I wasn't at all happy. They tried to keep shipping me stuff and all I wanted was the refund, not multiple melted/yellow plants.

I think its hit or miss with them. Maybe shipping took longer because your from hawaii. Mine came in 2-3 weeks and they all looked great. You just cant beat the price also. I just hate sending my money to malaysia

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

My personal opinion is, lets help each other out with purchases from forum members. It might cost a few bucks more, but you get great plants, and usually extras in your order!!

the shipping is the main problem these plants can be shipped in a padded envelope for $2.00 first class and get here at the same time as priority mail , I have shipped many plants and live food first class whith no problem even as far as northeastern Canada, over 4000 miles away

the shipping is the main problem these plants can be shipped in a padded envelope for $2.00 first class and get here at the same time as priority mail , I have shipped many plants and live food first class whith no problem even as far as northeastern Canada, over 4000 miles away

I ship hundreds of plants a week, and in nearly every instance I ship in insulated boxes. Priority mail is faster than first class, for one, which averages 2-3 days versus 3-5 days. The second thing is most people don't mind paying a little more to get a better quality package. The mortality rate of plants shipped via bubble mailer is significantly higher because they stay in transit longer and are exposed to more temperature extremes, especially when the receiver leaves them out in a mailbox all afternoon.

If I could send plant packages all via bubble mailer I would love it, it would make my job way easier than having to insulate priority boxes. But I've learned that it's just not worth the risk involved to do so, since replacing plants isn't cheap.

Back
Top Bottom