Anubias problem

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

litebrite8765

Aquarium Advice Activist
I was being careless and cut the top of a leaf off while opening the package. Should I just take the entire leaf off the plant or will it grow back? Anubias
Nangi

I was being careless and cut the top of a leaf off while opening the package. Should I just take the entire leaf off the plant or will it grow back? Anubias
Nangi

And another question about my swords. They have imcredibly long roots, making them hard to plant. Should I cut them, or leave them be? Some of them are poking out of my substrate.

The anubias leaf should be cut off at the base. It will not repair itself and will just waste energy on that damaged leaf. Yes cut the roots on the sword back a little. Easier to plant and it will root into the substrate easier that way.

The anubias leaf should be cut off at the base. It will not repair itself and will just waste energy on that damaged leaf. Yes cut the roots on the sword back a little. Easier to plant and it will root into the substrate easier that way.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom