Any help would be appreciated!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Shammrock

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have a ten gallon grow out tank, with 12 1 inch cichlids( 2 yellow labs,4 aratus,4 peacocks,,can I add 2 or 3 demasoni, the same size, and keep a close eye on the tank, until they mature a little bit, or is that a bad idea??I plan on transferring all too a 110 gallon tank, when the time is right!

loli have about 100 gewel cichlid fry in a 10 gallon tank . they are about 1/4 inch. i do pwc every 3 days i will be moving them to 30 gal soon

when the time is right!

The time is right now, based on aggression levels even with juvies they really have no business being grown out in a 10g. The mimimum I would recommend mbuna being grown out in is a 40B before being transfered into a permanent set up.

Dem's should never be added in small numbers, being a hyper aggressive fish they really should be stocked between 11-13.

Yah keep an eye on those peacocks, up to their gills with those tank mates.

Koikid88 said:
Yah keep an eye on those peacocks, up to their gills with those tank mates.

I keep an eye on the tank,, and there really hasn't been any aggression at all. Seems like they swim in a big school! I know that will change, sooner than later!

Back
Top Bottom