Any idea what's wrong?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jess Pena

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
IMG_1479444538.305167.jpg

Is there anything wrong with this fish?

I feel like his belly isn't suppose to be this big?

Feed less...
Looks like he just ate a lot...
+1 ;) He looks like he's got a case of " I can't believe I ate the whole thing!" syndrome. :lol::ROFLMAO:
You might want to spread out your feeding amount to a couple more times per day so that the fish has a chance to work off the last meal before eating the next one. You'll still only feed that same amount of food per day only it will be divided into separate meals. (y)

Lol looks like my clown loaches after blood worms, it will go down I would not feed for a day looks like he has enough to live off for a few lol, but Andy is right about feeding smaller multiple times a day rather than a buffet once lol.

Lol looks like my clown loaches after blood worms, it will go down I would not feed for a day looks like he has enough to live off for a few lol, but Andy is right about feeding smaller multiple times a day rather than a buffet once lol.

+1 ;) He looks like he's got a case of " I can't believe I ate the whole thing!" syndrome. :lol::ROFLMAO:

You might want to spread out your feeding amount to a couple more times per day so that the fish has a chance to work off the last meal before eating the next one. You'll still only feed that same amount of food per day only it will be divided into separate meals. (y)

Yeah my thoughts exactly, I guess that's a problem with bottom feeders. They want to eat the leftovers and such. But definitely portioning out for all fish.

Back
Top Bottom