Any Michigan Aquarists?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was born in MI, lived there for 30+ years before moving out of state. My middle daughter just started her second year at MSU.

I was born in MI, lived there for 30+ years before moving out of state. My middle daughter just started her second year at MSU.

Wow! Didn't expect to see you here for some reason. Good to know! And just as a question have you ever used the LFS Club Green Aquatics? Great LFS that's been around for a long time.

Wow! Didn't expect to see you here for some reason. Good to know! And just as a question have you ever used the LFS Club Green Aquatics? Great LFS that's been around for a long time.

Nope, back then I wasn't more adventurous than a betta in a 2g. Growing up my dad had a 55g built into a basement wall-he was a big fan of angels and black mollies-but I have no idea where he shopped. Didn't really get into fishkeeping until I moved to MD.

Nope, back then I wasn't more adventurous than a betta in a 2g. Growing up my dad had a 55g built into a basement wall-he was a big fan of angels and black mollies-but I have no idea where he shopped. Didn't really get into fishkeeping until I moved to MD.

Interesting.

Port Huron but love the fish stores around Utica there's a place called kee's pets that has like a 750 gallon reef tank it's insane!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom