Wanted: Any Plants,Shrimp, fish. My tanks were killed.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MicheleCar9

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have managed to save most all of grown mystery snails and 2 glo-fish and a Betta. I have fresh water Nano living aquariums and they need help. I had no option but to be admitted to the hospital and although I had someone to feed them they were not able to stop a brown snail slime infestation that killed mostly everything. I'm paralyzed on the left side from elbow to fingers so I need easy to place plants. The tanks are all cycled and parameters are perfect. Happy to pay. I'm in 32909 Florida. I don't know if you need anything but I have a bunch of items listed for sale. Please help me get my favorite things in the world back. I can't go anywhere so my tanks are my joy..
Thank you very much
Michele

The only Nano thing I have are some Least Killies. After the holiday I could do 12 for $18 shipped. I can also do a small group of really nice mixed group of Ednler males that can ride along for $4 more. I can go as high as 8 Endlers for that.

My plants are sad, very sad indeed so I'm not a good source for those unless you want duck weed.

The only Nano thing I have are some Least Killies. After the holiday I could do 12 for $18 shipped. I can also do a small group of really nice mixed group of Ednler males that can ride along for $4 more. I can go as high as 8 Endlers for that.

My plants are sad, very sad indeed so I'm not a good source for those unless you want duck weed.

Both henningc's least killies and Endlers are very nice fish.

I have some guppies and bristlenose plecos. Not sure what you consider nano. I'm in Indiana but can ship if the weather holds after the new year.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Anything is helpful. Thank you so very much. I HAVE No Idea What Those Look LIKE It BUT Sounds Like A Great DEAL . Please contact me as soon as you get out of the snow...lol.

I would love female Bettas as well as guppies. Feel free to contact me as soon as you can ship..
Thank you all so much. I'm going

Omgosh Thank you all so much.

I would love female Bettas as well as guppies. Plus the bristolnose. The endless are a great deal.You have all made my day; week ,month & year...no joking either. ..0

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom