anyone dream about their tank/fish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
All right guys- this is gonna sound gross but it happened, so thats that. Nothing I could do about it. I was dreaming I had a saltwater tank with my gold headed sleeper goby I want so badly. I was swimming in the salty tasting water of the aquarium with the fish... I woke up and my nose was running like crazy and some had gotten in my mouth. That's why I was dreaming what dreamt!

I was having really bad allergies at the time. It was disgusting!!

Bearchumjs said:
All right guys- this is gonna sound gross but it happened, so thats that. Nothing I could do about it. I was dreaming I had a saltwater tank with my gold headed sleeper goby I want so badly. I was swimming in the salty tasting water of the aquarium with the fish... I woke up and my nose was running like crazy and some had gotten in my mouth. That's why I was dreaming what dreamt!

I was having really bad allergies at the time. It was disgusting!!

Hahaahahaa lmao! Thank you so much for Sharing this

I dreamt I had a all yellow guppy.
I was looking at it, then suddenly it's tail.just, flared up reaally big like a halfmoon betta. I was like the happiest dude in the dream

I dream about my fish and just fish in general pretty often. Once I dreamt I was going through this humongous warehouse with aisles and aisles of huge tanks packed with strange exotic fish, and a whole cold storage room of frozen fish foods. Two nights ago I dreamt that I came home to find that my boyfriend had built me giant floor to ceiling fish tanks all over the place, which were filled with gigantic freshwater angelfish the size of hubcaps. Then the dream changed to me frantically trying to pull all my snails out and medicate my actual 56 gallon angelfish tank because they were all getting sick, one after another. My boyfriend woke me up before that dream could continue, however, as he picked that very moment to sleepwalk over to my side of the bed and shake me awake. In his sleep. I think that part of the dream came mostly from the fact that I had to euthanize one of my angels earlier that night because I found her laying on the floor of the tank barely breathing, And now I'm a little worried that there's some sort of infection in my tank, although nothing is showing any symptoms.

I think most of my fish dreams are related to my 55 because it's right across from my bed.

I dreamed last night that my mystery snails were migrating en masse back to the large tank and their shells were becoming cowrie-shaped, in a pretty marine blue but more elongated.

Tacos for dinner and I dream some weird stuff :p

I had a dream that some one put silver dollars in my beautiful planted tank. They were still in the bag and I didn't plan on letting them out.

Oh my god!! I thought of this thread as soon as i woke up!!

Ok. So in my dream i randomly look at the tank and the top right section was on FIRE!! I know right. The tank is full of water how did that happen...ahahah

So after we put it out both the nem and frogspawn were burned. But the flamehawk was ok even though he was sitting in the flames!

Gboy66 said:
Oh my god!! I thought of this thread as soon as i woke up!!

Ok. So in my dream i randomly look at the tank and the top right section was on FIRE!! I know right. The tank is full of water how did that happen...ahahah

So after we put it out both the nem and frogspawn were burned. But the flamehawk was ok even though he was sitting in the flames!

Well it is a flamehawk after all LOL

I had a dream that I was about to place a 15 gallon shrimp tank in my house until I woke up.

I had a dream that some one came up and just smashed my tank and every thing just pored every where worst...dream...ever :,(

Not sure how i found this thread but i had a dream a few nights ago .. we r plannig to go on vacation to TN in april so i have been worried some about leaving my tanks. Ok so i dream we r gettin ready to leave n im lookin over my tanks throughout the dream we r on vacation n i keep callin the house leavin messages talkin to the fish (i know crazy) n tryin to get my mom to check on them. So i never get anyone to answer then i end vacation n drive home .. i walk in go over to my 55g cichlid tank n they r all mutated swimmin like baby alligators with iguana heads (we watch sci fi alot too) they r so excited to see me that the tank knocks over perfectly on its side n im hollerin at the hubby to help pick it back up bc the fish are swimmin out .. mind u no water is spillin ..

Not sure how i found this thread but i had a dream a few nights ago .. we r plannig to go on vacation to TN in april so i have been worried some about leaving my tanks. Ok so i dream we r gettin ready to leave n im lookin over my tanks throughout the dream we r on vacation n i keep callin the house leavin messages talkin to the fish (i know crazy) n tryin to get my mom to check on them. So i never get anyone to answer then i end vacation n drive home .. i walk in go over to my 55g cichlid tank n they r all mutated swimmin like baby alligators with iguana heads (we watch sci fi alot too) they r so excited to see me that the tank knocks over perfectly on its side n im hollerin at the hubby to help pick it back up bc the fish are swimmin out .. mind u no water is spillin ..

Sounds like a snakehead terror type of movie could be in the works.I like it.

A few weeks ago I had this dream about my fish. I set up a 40 long next to my 55 and it was the most disgusting tank ever. The water was brownish the substrate was covered in brown algae and there was a violet goby in it. Someone put an Oscar in my 55 and it ate all my fish :( and there was also a piranha like fish in there too.

Back
Top Bottom