Anyone else hate their power company?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Alyxx

Aquarium Advice Addict
I'm sitting here with no power because our power company just happened to lose our last payment somehow. Checked the account and the $275 we payed last week just isn't there. So we disregarded the disconnect notice as it says to do if you have recently paid the balance.... and woke up without power. Guess I will be aerating all my tanks with a cup again until we get it all straightened out. They have done this before too. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....

I'm sitting here with no power because our power company just happened to lose our last payment somehow. Checked the account and the $275 we payed last week just isn't there. So we disregarded the disconnect notice as it says to do if you have recently paid the balance.... and woke up without power. Guess I will be aerating all my tanks with a cup again until we get it all straightened out. They have done this before too. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....

No complaints on the reg, but when it comes to natural phenomena my power company is sub par. The past couple years we've had worse than usual hurricane monsoons hit NY and LIPA (Long Island Power Authority) was so short handed and useless that they needed to call in help from upstate, Massachusetts, and Canada.

Ok... so this time it wasnt on the power company. The charge was delayed due to the holiday weekend and got denied due to insufficient funds on my boyfriend's card - because it got stolen and someone pulled out the funds before the charge was processed. He didn't notice the card was missing until he went to look for it today, as after the light bill and rent there was no money on it for him to spend. What a day...

Back
Top Bottom