Anyone Fish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Only just starting fishing again sometime last year been quite a few times so far, I only fish the canals at the moment getting back into it, heres a few pics.

Attachments

• image-2289536178.jpg
    image-2289536178.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 104
  • image-374876828.jpg
    image-374876828.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 117
  • image-2217610232.jpg
    image-2217610232.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 103
  • image-4263336327.jpg
    image-4263336327.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 109
Love It!!

img_1471683_0_412f905949f1d4f64e2c98e72fede1dc.jpg

I fish mostly for trout, but love bass and especially crappie for taste that is. I do my fishing in the white mountains of Arizona. Last year this time I got to go with my siblings and spouse to Alaska and fish for salmon and then spent half a day on the ocean catching halibut. Brought it all home. What a drop dead beautiful place. Would move there but for the wife who won't leave her children and grandchildren here in AZ. DANG IT!

weather permitting, I'm going to the intracoastal waterway bridge to fish in the morning when I get off work. I heard that the spanish mackerel have made their way in from the gulf so we'll see :D

jetajockey said:
weather permitting, I'm going to the intracoastal waterway bridge to fish in the morning when I get off work. I heard that the spanish mackerel have made their way in from the gulf so we'll see :D

Spanish mackeral are very beautiful fish

Makes me hungry in fact...what's new in fishing right now guys? The weather here is quite not good. Hard to find for something to bait...

So I just thought this thread was awesome. I've fished most of the Midwest and western states of the united states. I'd love to hear about people fishing in the east. If you have any questions for me I'll be happy to answer them. I fish probably a quarter of the days in the years and consider myself a skilled fisherman and fish keeper. Let's keep this thread alive I love it.

Fishkeeper88 said:
So I just thought this thread was awesome. I've fished most of the Midwest and western states of the united states. I'd love to hear about people fishing in the east. If you have any questions for me I'll be happy to answer them. I fish probably a quarter of the days in the years and consider myself a skilled fisherman and fish keeper. Let's keep this thread alive I love it.

Striped bass in Smith Mountain Lake, Virginia during the late fall and early spring.they love the cold, and there are some huge fish in this lake.

Hesburgh said:
Fishes are picky, you can't have lots of them in a hot weather...

I spent every morning and night fishing this week and only caught one fish. They really don't like hot weather

was your dog there for the catfish Tarpon lol

no I dont fish or eat them, prawns are not fish are they? lol
my Fridays are for tank cleaning not eating the contents

Back
Top Bottom