Anyone Got Any Ghost/Paranormal Stories

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Whoa.. I just read the whole thing. Nice stories, everyone!
On the topic of Ouija boards, I don't use them, never have and probably never will. I remember growing up hearing a story from my dad about his experience with one. I don't know why it scared him, but he had decided to throw it away in the trashcan. He grew up in a devout Catholic family, so he knew he would get in trouble if they found it. The problem was that the Ouija board would show up back in the closet where all the board games were kept in the house. He threw it away a few times before he decided to burn it in a burn barrel. It never showed up again after that. And that's what keeps me from ever using one. Yikes. :eek:
I love the paranormal. I've had quite a few experiences myself, and I grew up with my mother, who was very sensitive to seeing and feeling things. I remember faucets turning on, seeing coffee cups being thrown from coffee tables, and also feeling presences of people that aren't really there.
About 9 years ago, my mother passed away. That evening, my twin brother, my little sister, and my dad went to my grandparents' house for a few days. The first night was the toughest for all of us, especially since she passed away in the evening. I remember lying there crying and praying when something caught my attention. I looked towards the bedroom door, which was open and the whole house was dark because everyone had gone to bed. There was a light bluish white "thing" for lack of a better word. It didn't have a face, and it didn't look like anything in particular. The closest thing it looked like was smoke, but like glow in the dark smoke (lol). Anyway, after I saw it, I immediately felt a peace overcome me and it conveyed to me that everything was going to be OK. My mother's death came as a shock to all of us. She wasn't the healthiest and it wasn't uncommon for her to go to the hospital at least once a year, but this time she never came back and passed away instead. At that point, I had lived a very sheltered life and I had considered becoming a nun in the Catholic church for the majority of my teenage years. I was only 19 when she passed away. I think it definitely helped me to be contacted, and I do feel that it was something very real. :)
Geez. I could go on about all sorts of ghost/paranormal stuff!
Sorry to hear about your mam. Please do go on. I'd love to hear more stories.....

I've got one. The house I bought last fall was built in 1949 and I bought it from the original owner, she was 94. I moved in on December 12013 and in mid January I seen something. The bedroom has a closet and in the closet, there is a door to access the attic. I was sleeping and just woke up, I watched a faceless figure glide from the closet all the way out the window.

I've got one. The house I bought last fall was built in 1949 and I bought it from the original owner, she was 94. I moved in on December 12013 and in mid January I seen something. The bedroom has a closet and in the closet, there is a door to access the attic. I was sleeping and just woke up, I watched a faceless figure glide from the closet all the way out the window.
Cool!!!

Ughhh! I have trouble spot in my bedroom closet too. A dark shadow in the left corner and when I'm in the left corner during the day, my husband and I both get an anxious feeling. We won't go newer it at night.

No pun intended but I thought this thread was long dead and buried. Good to see it alive and well....lol.
Remember, if anyone wants to PM me a story and wishes to remain anonymous, I will post it on their behave.....

OOOH! I LOVE paranormal stories, 'real' or not. The first and best best best best best, website I know that gives me the spooks is Creepypasta. com or Creepypasta.wikia.com. Before reading anything else, read the must read story that brings people TO the actually website, Jeff The Killer. Here's the link: http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Jeff_the_Killer It's a classic, so it's not the best, but it still creeps me out. After reading this, Squidward Suicide and some others are generally recommended but I personally would want you to read Maps. It's really good.

Hope you sleep well!

Namirah?Canadian, Eh??

Back
Top Bottom