Anyone have any cool looking koi?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Koikeeper99

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I love seeing all the different kinds of koi to be honest I've never seen an all black one so if you have one like that or any koi at all please feel free to post a picture. Can't wait to see all the cool kois!

Dont have one now but ill get one tuesdayorning of the all black koi at work. It has a platinum shimmer to it as well. Also have a 3 foot white/orange bfly too

Notice the black golden koi in the last pic. Also in the middle pic, you can see the head of a HIGE all white koi

Attachments

• image-2843306882.jpg
    image-2843306882.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 275
  • image-1739624761.jpg
    image-1739624761.jpg
    199.7 KB · Views: 267
  • image-3479230663.jpg
    image-3479230663.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 271

Looks good and those are some big koi. How long have you had them?
I'd try and hide all the liner because I think ot looks a little tacky but that's my 2 cents

huma-huma said:
Notice the black golden koi in the last pic. Also in the middle pic, you can see the head of a HIGE all white koi

I'm liking the silver one with the red head in the second pic looks pretty sweet

huma-huma said:

And how big is the HUGE white koi

Jason Buckner said:
As you can tell, I still have a little work to do on my stream.

Nice how big is that yellow one in the pic? it looks to be your largest one

image-3035302862.jpg

Bad pics because the light doesn't work the big koi keeps jumping and hitting/splashing the light so it doesn't turn on:/. AND YES I will put them in a pond once it's built

Attachments

• image-3818707891.jpg
    image-3818707891.jpg
    202.6 KB · Views: 196
The black and orange is a hi utsuri. I mistakenly described the other fish. The one you asked about earlier is a doitsu Yamato nishiki. He is the biggest one.

koi

i used to but mine at lfs but same problem. not alot of selection. so i started buying on ebay. let me tell you, there are lots of koi farms out there and the selection is awesome. it costs more but the fish, i think, are worth it. chech it out.

Back
Top Bottom