anyone see beauty like this ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ochana25

Aquarium Advice Activist
hey guys was just checking out this online fish website where you can buy fish online saw 3 cichlids which I have never seen before and absolutely love what ya guys think

Attachments

• lg-39328-cichlid.jpg
    lg-39328-cichlid.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 195
  • lg-39906-Electric-Blue-Jack.jpg
    lg-39906-Electric-Blue-Jack.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 206
  • lg-89945-blackconvict.jpg
    lg-89945-blackconvict.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 204
That's actually not a geo. acarichthys heckelli, or the thread fin Acara is believed to be the link between the geophaginae and Acara.

I love the convict cichlid. I think electric blue jack dempseys are beautiful but they are really delicate.

That convict is so ridiculously photoshopped it isn't even funny. Lol but yes they're all very pretty

The website I emailed replied said they would ship to Canada I think I'm gonna give them a try I currently have a parrot, severum, jack Dempsey, firemouth in a 100 gallon think they would be compatible

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Live aquaria is awesome! I have gotten sw coral from them and it all arrives healthy and happy. I think they have a 14 day guarantee as well.

Ahhhh sweet K now I'm ordering lol

Very sad lol they will ship supplies to Canada but no fish can be shipped here :(

I got the same jack that u have in ur second pic but I want the blue so bad

Watch the convicts, they can be aggressive! The females do become very colorful when they are ready to spawn

Back
Top Bottom