api leaf zone ingredients

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

abstract373

Aquarium Advice Freak
does anyone know if Api leaf zone contains any type of coppers..looked up [msds] sheet on it but it don't say much on that...The bottle says for more info on metals used go to a site listed on bottle... But when i look it up can't find site & did general search and get sites selling it but no info needed to secure the use in tank....have many copper sensitive fish so you know how it goes .....thank for any feed back:confused::fish1:

does anyone know if Api leaf zone contains any type of coppers..looked up [msds] sheet on it but it don't say much on that...The bottle says for more info on metals used go to a site listed on bottle... But when i look it up can't find site & did general search and get sites selling it but no info needed to secure the use in tank....have many copper sensitive fish so you know how it goes .....thank for any feed back:confused::fish1:

I couldn't find anything that says it contains Cu.

http://www.regulatory-info-api.com/PDF/LZ Metals mu sntzd.pdf

Most any fertilize mixes with micros have some copper in them. I don't think leafzone has anything but K and Fe (going off memory). That said, the trace amounts of copper that are commonly found in micros (csm+b for instance) are of no risk to inverts or fish.

so its going to safe on eels and abk....or should i use something else? If so whats out there?

thanks for the feed back fell bit safer now that i know that ill still have fish and not only plants...lol

do i need to remove the carbon in my filter when i use this?sorry new to plants & fert

Back
Top Bottom