API Result to Card Comparison

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shellieca

Aquarium Advice Addict
I thought I'd ask this out of curiosity . . . when you do your water test tube to color chart comparison do you hold the test tube against the white part of the card? If its touching the color is obviously darker & if you hold it slightly away from the card it's not so dark. Which do you go by?

I hold my test tube in front of my white window frames. The extra light from the window against the bright white of the frame makes it alot easier to see.

Jon

I hold my test tube in front of my white window frames. The extra light from the window against the bright white of the frame makes it alot easier to see.

Jon

+1 (although I'm not sure this is the correct way, but it seems to be the easiest)

Kennyyoli said:
+1 (although I'm not sure this is the correct way, but it seems to be the easiest)

I have found though if you hold the tube slightly off the colour chart by the natural light of a window it's a lot easier to see.

Or place the colour chart down on something white and put the tube at the top of the card like this.

image-3167562149.jpg

Or this

image-401628251.jpg

Or this

image-1268977614.jpg

Jon

Back
Top Bottom