Apple snail fell out of tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

antja

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi friends, Dont know where else I must post or ask. I have a out grown Apple snail. She decided she's going for a walk out of tank. And fell like a meter and a half out of tank on tile floor. I didn't see her the morning thought she was hiding later checked everywhere couldn't find her ? I looked at back of tank and she laid on floor. She was like a whole 5-6 hours out of water. She still lives but she is cranky ? I held her in separate container now. What can I do for her? Shes not moving like she did before and comes out of water alot now. She's just not herself. Her shell is not damaged, or not what I can see anyway. Please help. Thank you

I've had them do that and were fine from fall.

I think super glue can be used if the shell is cracked but would need that confirmed.

One thing to check would be if the tank water is all fine and no issues i.e. just decided to go on a walk.

Give it a couple of days, I found my nerite snail on the floor the other day and when I put it back in the tank it just sat there for a day and then was back up at the water line.

Back
Top Bottom