Aquaponics!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AquariumBot3000

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I was wondering if anyone here has an aquaponics system or has had experience with one in the past. Particularly DIY aquaponics. I currently have a 55 gallon planted freshwater aquarium so aquaponics sounds like cake to me. The only problem I have is all the aquaponics systems ive seen are super ugly. And the ones that are actually decent looking have cabinetry out the butt which I am not interested in learning to be an expert wood worker to make it look cool. The betta one that ive seen doesnt really yield a whole lot of plants either and seems to be geared toward awareness and education than practical plant growing.

Guess I am just looking for a nice looking, indoor, high yield, low space aquaponics system. I basically want everything. Anyone have everything? :brows:

I think my next tank will be an aquaponics system and I will post pictures of the build when it happens. Probably in the next 6 months or so.

Back
Top Bottom