Aquarium making you run to the Bathroom?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FishieMomma

Aquarium Advice Freak
Maybe I'm easily suggestible, but listening to the lovely sound of falling water (from my BOT filters) is changing my bathroom habits. Anyone else's get more frequent when you got a tank? :)

Not since I put a dual outlet faucet on the hot water line to the washing machine. Now I have separate hot and cold water hoses available, don't have to fill/carry buckets of water from the tub for partial changes. Since 11 of my 13 tanks are in the basement it's much better than carrying (and occasionally spilling) buckets of water down the stairs, though the exercise was probably a good thing...
But actually yes, I always have to hit the bathroom shortly after I start changing water.

Hahahha I read this post and literally laughed out loud and now my economics professor is giving me the stinky eye.

My 30 gallon is running with a low water level right now while I'm training my mangrove seedling's roots, so there's a lot of running water noise in my living room. So yeah, we seem to be running to the bathroom pretty often now, haha.

Back
Top Bottom