Aquarium not been right ever since house move

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Didge3

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I moved house about 18 months ago, the fish all made the trip successfully and I quickly set the tank up again, I kept as much of the original tank water as possible and all the substrate/decor & filter medium, all of which was kept wet during the move too.
For several months all the fish seemed happy and acting as normal (6 cardinal tetras, 2 Cory catfish) then I lost a couple of tetras, they were about 2 years old and I put it down to the move stressing them out. A month later I lost another, I replaced them with some more from my LFS. Ever since then I have lost (& replaced) all 6 original tetras and lost a few of the replacements. The replacement tetras were never as active as my originals and would hide for the majority of the day even after 5-6 months in the tank.
Last month I lost one of my Cory's, they too had begun to hide most of the time after about a year in this tank. (I know 2 Cory's isn't ideal but they'd always been super active prior to the move) I have consistently tested the water with my API master kit and even on the day of a water change it's at 0 A/0 NI/>10 NA pH levels seem acceptable at 7.4.
I'm not really sure what else I can do, help appreciated

Back
Top Bottom