AquariumPlants.com

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have ordered plants and equipment from them with no problems. Shipment on equipment seems a little slow, but their prices are good.

savga said:
I have ordered plants and equipment from them with no problems. Shipment on equipment seems a little slow, but their prices are good.

I placed my first order with them. The prices looked good, plus they had what I wanted. The shipment part is terrible. I wish I had placed my order with another vendor. I just thought my order was slow to process. But like you said the prices look good, I just wonder if the merchandise will be good. Just another customer still waiting for his order.

Did you have to deal with customer service? I don't wan't tell my experience online.

Just Another Customer Still Waiting For His Order!

You know you, could always send me a PM with your order number and I can check on things for you. I do read these boards.

I've ordered from AP three times. The last time was right before X Mas, during peek busy season for shipping. Unfortunatly, the wrong zip code was put on the package and it took five days to deliever. About have of the plants were wilted to badly to put in the tank. The cold weather did'nt help either.

So, I call AP explaning what happened. They took down all the info and said they would ship them ASAP. It took a couple of weeks, but they reshipped the entire order. I really only wanted what was damaged. In AP's defense all of this happened right before X Mas. I was out of town. I did have an e mail and voice mail from them when I returned home from the holidays. I guess since they could'nt get in contact with them. They just reshipped the entire order.

All things considered, I felt AP did a remarkable job in making things right. It was a small order. They could have very easily blew me off. Instead they stepped up to the plate for a simple mistake. It happens. For that, I'll continue to do business with them in the future.

AquariumPlants is also a sponsor here and you might find they are very reachable if you post in their sponsor forum or PM, e-mail them as mentioned above.

Mojo, thanks for your feedback about your experence.

I actually just bought from them and am expecting a delivery tomorrow. Ill besure to let you know how it goes. Also, I did have to call their CS about my order and they were very nice and very helpful.

My husband got my pressurized CO2 equipment from them (prices cannot be beat!) and he was very pleased. I have not ordered plants from them yet, but that would be the real test.

Got my order today, and I have no complaints...they even stuck in a few extra of a few of the plants I ordered and everything arrived on time and in excellent condition...now lets see if I can keep them that way. :)

Back
Top Bottom