For Sale or trade: Aqueon Evolve 2g (x2) *Brand New*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Slavo

Aquarium Advice Freak
I have two 2g Aqueon Evolves that I'm looking to sell. They are brand new and in their original packaging/box; asking $30ea.

I will be posting pictures soon... For trading, tell me what you're willing to trade and we'll go from there.

I got a ton of mostly cobra guppy fry, zebra rock, vallisneria contortionist, ludwigia repens, and java fern to trade.

I have regular and windolev

Hey, I am interested in your JF windelov and possibly the guppy fry, however we just had a substantial snowfall here in NJ and I don't want to risk the fry or plants dying en route and I have enough hardscape at the moment, so I'm not interested in the zebra rock. So I will have to decline your offer, I'm sorry. I am willing to consider your offer again when the weather conditions better, since I may be setting up other nano tanks at that time and will be needing plants, that is if your offer still stands at that time. Thank you :)

Pm me in the warmer months if you still have the tanks, and I will see what I have.

Back
Top Bottom