Aqueon heaters

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Incisions072185

Aquarium Advice Freak
What is the difference between the pro line of heaters and just the reg one? From what I can see it just looks like the looks are the only thing different and the reg heaters are 10 cheaper on amazon. That being said will I need 2 200watt heaters in a 75gal or can I go with 1 and a smaller one?

The pros are fully submersible and shatter proof, 2 150's would do if your ambient room temp is +/- 5 degrees any more and you'll want 2 200's on either end of the tank, people may say it's overkill but I like to know my fish are comfy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I personally don't like any aqueon products (many bad experiences with them). That being said there are some good heaters out there ehiem, fluval, I've been pretty happy with my hydor heater as well. 2 200W heaters should be fine I would keep them even on both sides of the tank.

I actually like aqueons, i have 3 running in 3 separate tanks and they're all working great, just the regular model..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I love my aqueon heater as well, had 1 marineland and it was awful. I'll Deff buy another aqueon, just got to decide which one

I've been running a 200W Aqueon in my 75g tank for almost a month now and it works great. I would consider running a second but only for redundancy in the event one of them failed. Otherwise, the single heater does well on it's own.

I have two aqueon pros. A 150W on my 29 gal display and a 100W on my 10 gal quarantine. Love them.

I used to have the aqueon (regular glass heater, not the ceramic pro), it leaked water inside. If you get aqueon, get the pro. I now use eheim jager and love it.

I have a single Eheim Jaeger 200w in my 65g, and it has been more than sufficient. It was a little odd tweaking the temp, but very effective. Amazon is super cheap.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I have a single Eheim Jaeger 200w in my 65g, and it has been more than sufficient. It was a little odd tweaking the temp, but very effective. Amazon is super cheap.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I have or should say had a Whisper Second Nature 200 Watt on my 55 gallon. I have had it for years. Too many to count. Anyway, I noticed that my water temp was between 87-88 degrees but the heater was set to 74 degrees. I tried to adjust the temp, but it is stuck! I am looking at the Eheim Jager 200W because it has good reviews. So,....do you like your or do you wish that you purchased another brand?

Back
Top Bottom