Aqueon/Python watsr changer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jconner3

Aquarium Advice Freak
At my old place I used the aqueon water changer no problem, but here at my new house my sink didn't have the right threads or something and I ended up giving it away. Well, fast forward three months later and I'm once again tired of using buckets so I'm hoping to buy another water changer if I can find some sort of adapter to make it work. Any idea what exactly I need?

image-3642729547.jpg

There's a plastic adapter that came with my Aqueon that I needed to use to hook it up to a sink. If your sink has a non-standard size, then you might need to get an adapter at HD.

you have a male threaded connector there. If the water changer also has a male threaded connection, you will need to get an adapter that is female threaded on both sides, of the appropriate size.

If the water changer has a female threaded connection, you will need an adapter with a female threaded (for the faucet side) and male threaded (if the size is different than what's on your faucet).

Good to know. I vaguely remember mine not having a piece that fit, although I wouldn't be surprised if It had just been misplaced. Do both aqueon and python water changers have the same size adapters?

Good to know. I vaguely remember mine not having a piece that fit, although I wouldn't be surprised if It had just been misplaced. Do both aqueon and python water changers have the same size adapters?

I can't speak for the Python. I use the Aqueon.

Back
Top Bottom