Arthur's Exotic Fish Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Truthfully, a fish only reaches it's adult size if it has enough room to grow. When are you going to get it!!!!!!
PS: if your bala shark is a slow grower because of the tank size after a year it won't grow anymore no mater what size Larger tank you put him in!!!!!

Amazing how some people just dont get a concept. Oh well best of luck to you, as you are going to need it.

Funny how 5 people from 3 different stores never mentioned any problems with this setup, other than the bala shark may create stress since he is a fast swimmer and the angels are slow moving.

IMO...Those 5 people from 3 different stores don't really care about what the fish think or what problems they may have- They are in the business to Sell. In any tank Freshwater or Saltwater fish are sold to the blind that don't know any better.. This is why we are here to help you can either take it or leave it- :bowl:

I'm going to issue 1 general warning to everyone involved in this thread.

Slamming each other, bashing, flaming, etc will not be tolerated. Speak your advice, state your questions, or move on. Do not personally attack anyone whether you agree or disagree.

One more instance of a personal attack and this thread will be locked and an infraction issued.

I am taking it one step further. I am locking this thread as there is too much flaming and bickering. Opinions should be able to be stated and cooler heads should prevail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom