Attaching Hose to Spray Head Faucet

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know what you're referring to. I have a similar issue with mine and tried in vain to come up with the proper fitting(s) to make it work. I'll admit I only searched the big box places and didn't venture into a "plumbing only" store, as I presumed by going to a specific store the price would be way more than its worth. I went the cheap method and got another section of hose, a coupler to connect the two, and ran it to the next available sink.

Sent from my iPhone that doesn't like me. Or you !!

Go to your local Ace Hardware, and take the piece you are trying to attach. Mine was a Python, but you may be using something different. You will have to take the head off your spray nozzle, and be sure not to let it get sucked back up in there. I put a chip clip on mine. But the Home Depot/Lowes people will be of no help, if you can even find one. I will be glad to attach a picture of mine if you'd like.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Go to your local Ace Hardware, and take the piece you are trying to attach. Mine was a Python, but you may be using something different. You will have to take the head off your spray nozzle, and be sure not to let it get sucked back up in there. I put a chip clip on mine. But the Home Depot/Lowes people will be of no help, if you can even find one. I will be glad to attach a picture of mine if you'd like.

yes, that would be great if you could attach a few pictures of your setup. I think the hookup is substantially similar for all of the vacuum hoses.

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1420678358.951872.jpgthis is my Python attachment. There are three pieces used to make the green piece attach to my faucet. Pic of faucet next.

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1420678485.986872.jpghere is faucet. The head comes off of the line, and the ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1420678561.897657.jpgmetal piece attaches the two together. But I use a chip clip, to keep the hose from disappearing back up into the faucet. You can get it back out, it is just a pain.

Has anyone tried to attach it to a bath tub spout?

Or this?

9e29785933c9dafe99c1d4541d9ee3f3.jpg
5ddf41f75c8974d21588e31b3e194bab.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom