Awful news.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fibsog

Aquarium Advice FINatic
i dont remember. let me take my arm out of the tan
Well i guess they just couldn't do it. I woke up today and found all of my red eyed tetras sick in my 20g. Arthur and all the Luthers. Platies were all fine. Moved them to hospital tank. All died. Just too much stress from the past days. I will not restock for a while.

Have you checked your parameters ? It's weird that stress wiped out all of them.

Well i guess they just couldn't do it. I woke up today and found all of my red eyed tetras sick in my 20g. Arthur and all the Luthers. Platies were all fine. Moved them to hospital tank. All died. Just too much stress from the past days. I will not restock for a while.

That's so sad I hope you have better luck next time

Ash, sorry to hear about that! All of my guppies died rapidly one after the other. :(

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Aquarium Advice mobile app

This is prob from not cycling the tank I'm guessing. That is the most important thing you can do. To have long lasting healthy fish. Sometimes the fish survive the cycle process and sometimes not. Don't be discouraged just do your research before you start again. Good luck and sorry about your loss it sucks to lose a pet. Water changes are your best option when cycling a tank. And can mean the difference between a healthy fish and a sick fish.

Water per a meters were good. White spots started to develop on them all and seemed to disfigure them. Quarantined them and had them die off it was pretty sad knowing there wasn't much I could do:(

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom