Aww

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JessiNoel21

Aquarium Advice FINatic
My male Adf and my smallest Pygmy Cory ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1425005397.554453.jpg

5 gallon planted(6 Pygmy Cories and 2 ADFs)
10 gallon ( 12 Pygmy Cories and 1 female betta)

It's a Cupisorb I have copper in my tap water and I did have shrimp but loss them all. I just kept it cause I noticed my ADFs are very active since I added it.

They have been best buddies since I added the Cories he stays with him and all the time :). I think he thinks he's a frog lol

It's a Cupisorb I have copper in my tap water and I did have shrimp but loss them all. I just kept it cause I noticed my ADFs are very active since I added it.

I have an ADF but he isn't very active he kinda just stays at the bottom and crawl and he'll swim up the glass when he sees me and my girlfriend and during water changes he'll actually swim up to the siphon and hug his front legs around the narrow part of the siphon it's just so adorable:popcorn:

Aww mine hate the siphon lol they all go and hide in the logs I have in the tank

Until recently, I had an ADF that used to belong to my friend, and I taught her (the frog, not the friend) to take bloodworms from an eyedropper and to stand up when I came near the tank.

Mine try to go up the dropper when I feed bloodworms lol and they will dig in the substrate for the live black worms :). My ADFs even like cucs lol and romaine lettuce :)

Aww mine hate the siphon lol they all go and hide in the logs I have in the tank

Maybe mine are just special haha they even swim with my swarm of corys at the bottom of the tank:lol:

Back
Top Bottom